Become a member of Swiss Quality Hotels
A wide range of specific sales & marketing activities means that our brand has a lot of impact on the world market. We win over new partners this way, which allows us to generate additional turnover for our member hotels.
We fulfill our mission by using a high-performance and state-of-the-art reservation system. It focuses on the specific needs of our markets and members. We constantly develop new sales channels and integrate them into our portfolio. We constantly monitor the developments and trends in the tourism sector, which allows us to provide competent advice to our members and help them optimise their market position.
Through constantly monitoring the needs of our customers and taking the appropriate measures Swiss Quality Hotels has positioned itself as the preferred partner in the market.
Why become a member of Swiss Quality Hotels International(SQHI)?
- You join an internationally recognized Swiss brand
- You retain your individuality as an independent hotel, but benefit from the advantages of a hotel group
- You may rely on a personal, professional and local support
- You optimize your turnover
- You benefit from direct interfaces from your property management system to a channel manager with over 400 channels, including support and consultation by SQHI
- You benefit from a constantly growing distribution network, including the continuous acquisition and integration of new channels
- You reach new source markets through global sales & marketing activities both offline and online
- You benefit from the GDS code “QO” – exclusive for all Swiss Quality members. Company rates on the GDS are loaded on hotel level
- You benefit from special conditions to revenue management systems with integration, support and consultation by the SQHI team
- You profit from the central reservation center for end consumers, groups, and MICE
- You benefit from negotiated contracts with partners which were thoroughly checked to your advantage
- You benefit from special conditions for your own hotel booking engine including set-up, training, and support by the SQHI team
- You benefit from special conditions of partners offering solutions to meta search engines with integration and support by the SQHI team
- On request, consultation and optimization are offered free of charge based on very reliable data from different sources
Numerous other benefits await you, contact us for more information.
How do I become a member of Swiss Quality Hotels International?
Would you like to have more detailed information about the Swiss Quality Hotels membership or would you like to discuss a possible membership with us, then please contact:
Julia Geffers, general manager
Tel. +41 (0)44 928 27 27
Fax + 41 (0)44 928 27 28
Email: Julia Geffers
Opinions of member hoteliers
At the well-connected Swiss Quality Hotels Group, the name says it all. The dedicated team at the office in Staefa represents us hoteliers in many areas such as distribution, revenue management and much more, so we can take care of our guests much more intensively.
“Swiss Quality Hotels is a service center and convinces with a high service standard. The Centurion Towerhotel belongs to the Aargau Hotels. With the newly opened hotel, we have once again chosen Swiss Quality Hotels because we get an uncomplicated and efficient “All in One” solution here. To be prepared for the future, there are not many good alternatives,” says Dominik Wyss, who has known and appreciated the cooperative for many years.
- It operates with competence and strong passion for hospitality and is a non-profit organization.
- The staff works with accuracy, efficiency and courtesy giving continuous support to its members.
- More than 25 years of experience based on hoteliers needs and wishes, together with a professional team able to anticipate market trends.
- Strong brand, reflecting the international known concept of Swiss Quality: professionalism, efficiency and safety.
- IT & technical services always a step ahead with a very strong channel distribution strategy, boosting hotel sales.
- They let the hoteliers free to express their individual qualities (regional characteristic, etc.) giving continuous support with customized services tailored to hotel needs.