Swiss Quality Hotels International’s turnover is constantly increasing. At the SQHI’s AGM in Montreux last April, Managing Director Eva Fischer announced that she was expecting to generate an income of 12.5 million francs this year. “The current figures bear this out” says a delighted Eva Fischer. SQHI has reported a successful increase of 40% compared to 2005, which in turn showed an increase of 35% compared to 2004.
SQHI has also shown a marked increase in 2006 in turnover generated through the various booking channels, whilst SQHI’s own reservations system (Qonline) managed a stunning increase in turnover of 61% in the first 8 months of this year. The Global Distribution System (GDS) showed an increase of 6% compared to 2005 – results above the international average*. “These results confirm that the strategies chosen in 2004 are working,” says Eva Fischer.
SQHI also continues to be very active with the various distribution channels and works successfully together with many partners. The Managing Director is also satisfied that SQHI has managed to successfully position itself in the market over the past 3 years – the SQHI portfolio now includes 82 hotels in Switzerland, Germany, Austria and Italy.
*article “GDS continues its position as one of the highest ADR channels for hotels”, www.hotelmarketing.com, 25th September 2006
Swiss Quality New Members:
– Hotel St. Gotthard****, Basel
– Hotel Bern****, Bern
– Hostellerie Geroldswil***, Geroldswil – Zuerich
– Hotel Mirafiori***, Locarno-Orselina
– Hotel Belvoir****, Rueschlikon – Zuerich
– Alpenhotel Quadratscha****, Samedan
– Single Hotel Eden****, Spiez
– Hotel Freienhof****, Thun
– Hotel Alpenroyal***, Zermatt
– Grandhotel Schoenegg****, Zermatt
– Hotel Alpin Spa Tuxerhof****, Tux/Tirol
– Sport Vital Hotel Central****, Tux/Tirol